Th Virtual Block Party with a System of Care Youth Engagement Specialist to provide virtual education and outreach to the State of Delaware about mental health and substance use, promote awareness and additional behavioral health programs.
This project is in direct correlation with the goals of the Youth Engagement Specialist:
- Educate the general public about ending stigma associated with mental illness.
- Promote greater awareness of signs and symptoms and community resources.
- Encourage empathy towards those with lived experience.
- Empowerment amongst young people in all of Delaware’s communities.
- Improve outcomes of youth with lived experience through engagement tactics, such as resource sharing and strategic storytelling.